Case No : 9
A 30 year old male ,HIV+ve , presented with bilateral painless enlarging masses of both parotid regions.
Axial CT study, with selected cut at the parotid region with IV contrast administration
· Bilateral multiplesmall cystic lesions within enlarged parotids ( yellow arrows), which show peripheral enhancement
· Diffusely enlarged nasopharyngeal adenoids. ( white arrows)
· No subcutaneous fatty stranding seen
Case no : 8
Case no : 7
A 43 year old lady, had a history of left renal cell carcinoma, operated by left radical nephrectomy 4 years back. Came for US abdomen to rule out recurrence or distant
US of the abdomen
· A hypervascular lesion in left lobe of liver, with Intense enhancement in the arterial phase, becomes isodense in the portovenous and delayed phases (yellow arrow ) .
· Normal appearance of the right kidney (white arrow).
· Left nephrectomy. The left renal bed is occupied by colon with no local recurrence.